The Statler by Gammill®
Spend More Time Quilting Our long-lasting, dependable, quality machines allow you to enjoy more time quilting. The Statler by Gammill ® utilizes cutting-edge computer software and robust hardware to beautifully stitch any design. The Statler ® can handle an intricately patterned king-size quilt in a matter of hours instead of days. Available with a 22, 26, 30 or 36-inch Gammill-quality machine head, a Statler ® gives you the flexibility of hands-free quilting. With exceptional features, the latest in quilting innovations, lifetime mechanical warranty, free software upgrades, and unparalleled customer service, it is easy to see why Statler by Gammill ® is the choice of experienced quilters everywhere.
- Design your own patterns with the same tools professional designers use.
- Create layouts and view them on screen before you stitch.
- Customize designs by stretching, rotating, moving, dividing, flipping, copying, and re-shaping patterns.
- Customize a pattern for a whole quilt or each block.
- Automatically fit patterns to any shaped block or boundary. Or, customize patterns to fit any shape block, making irregular piecing look good!
- Use drawing capabilities to express your creativity.
- Run your machine freehand and record patterns for future use.
- Add depth by sewing rings around or inside your patterns with Echo Pattern.
- Place designs in a circular pattern with Circular Array.
- Quilt around the appliqué, not over it, with the trim feature for blocks and pantographs.
- Let the computer design an edge-to-edge quilt by calculating rows and spacing.
- Use automated features to easily “stitch-in-the ditch.”
- Set border pieces and corners to sew continuously.
- Fill sews without tie offs around or inside your appliqué.
- Load any image into the software.
- Flow patterns along any shape by using Apply Pattern.
- Use nodes to make each pattern completely elastic.